Disaster is something that happens to someone else, right? That’s what SMBs seem to think, as new research from Carbonite, Inc. points to overwhelming states of unpreparedness throughout the SMB community. Only 13 percent think data disaster could happen, leaving 87 percent turning a blind eye to the possibility. What these SMBs are ignoring is [...]
Tag: "The Carbonite Study"
Page 1 of 11