The National Minority Enterprise Development (MED)Week Conference is the nation’s premier event for minority businesses and the public and private sectors. The 2014 National MED Week Conference offers a venue for minority-owned firms to access information, tools, and resources to grow their businesses both domestically and internationally.
The Conference is a wonderful way for individuals to get together and share their stories as they network and receive inspiration from their fellow small business owners and organizations who will be available to help and encourage their small business opportunities.
The National Minority Enterprise Development Week Conference will take place July 31 through August 1, 2014 in Washington, D.C. . The event will be held at the Washington Hilton.
National Minority Enterprise Development
Each year, thousands of minority-owned firms across a variety of industries converge upon Washington, DC to connect with public and private sector buyers, explore avenues for business expansion, and develop thriving partnerships with firms across multiple industry sectors. These goals are accomplished through networking events, workshops, and issue forums, including:
- Business-to-business matchmaking sessions Get Started!
- Networking opportunities with multinational corporations, government representatives and leading entrepreneurs
- Informative and engaging seminars that offer valuable information on business sustainability and growth
- The 2014 National MED Week Awards Luncheon honoring leading minority-owned firms, entrepreneurs and advocates from across the country
Visit the website to learn more about how the conference could help you.
Register now for the nation’s premier event for minority businesses, taking place July 31-August 1 at the Washington Hilton in Washington, DC. Join America’s most diverse entrepreneurs, business owners and executives to capitalize on actionable opportunities for business growth by:
- Networking with decision makers from multinational corporations, government representatives and leading entrepreneurs.
- Accessing information from industry experts about business expansion through capital, contracts, and new markets.
- Engaging in one-on-one meetings at our business-to-business matchmaking sessions with agency representatives to expand your network and identify opportunities.