What are the top cities for small business? In conjunction with National Small Business Week (May 12-16, 2014), Biz2Credit.com will release its Top U.S. Cities for Small Business Growth webinar on Wednesday, May 14, from 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. EDT, during which panelists will discuss the findings of Biz2Credit’s second annual ranking of top geographic areas for small business creation and expansion.
The webinaron the top cities will be hosted by Anita Campbell, founder, CEO and Publisher of Small Business Trends (www.smallbiztrends.com).
The Top Cities Webinar Will Include:
- Biz2Credit’s Top U.S. Cities for Small Business Growth report
- Areas of the country that are ripe for women-owned and minority-owned businesses
- Tips for securing financing and types of loans available
- Funding programs especially designed for women and minority small business owners
- How to improve credit scores
- Other small business-related topics
Top U.S. Cities for Small Business Growth webinar panel consists of:
- Anita Campbell (moderator)
o Small Business Week (May 12-16, 2014)
o Mistakes that entrepreneurs make when starting a business and how to correct them
o Advice on marketing and setting up strategic partnerships
- Rohit Arora, CEO of Biz2Credit, one of the nation’s leading experts in small business finance
o Top 25 Cities for Small Business Growth in the U.S.
o Growing industries and geographic breakdowns
o Sources of funding in today’s small business credit marketplace
- Lisa Cook, Associate Professor of Economics and International Relations, Michigan State and a member of the President’s Council of Economic Advisers (2011-2012)
o Overall impact of small business on the U.S. economy
o Advice for minority entrepreneurs, including mentorship programs available to African Americans and Latinos
o Economic growth and development, innovation and entrepreneurship
“In conjunction with Small Business Week, Biz2Credit has once again examined the top places to start new businesses in America. We analyzed data from more than 13,000 companies in all 50 states,” said Rohit Arora, CEO of Biz2Credit and one of the nation’s leading experts in small business finance. “We have organized this webinar Wednesday, May 14th to examine areas of growth and to offer advice from experts about how to expand their businesses.”
In 2013, Biz2Credit released a widely reported analysis of the Top Cities for Small Business Growth in the U.S.
“We will have a lively discussion on funding options and the areas of the country that are booming with small businesses,” said panel moderator Anita Campbell.
Top Cities for Small Business Growth in the U.S.
- Date: Wednesday, May 14, 2014
- Time: 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. EDT
- Register for the event: http://www.biz2credit.com/
knowledge-center/webinar/top- us-cities-for-small-business- growth
- Use the hashtag on Twitter: #Biz2CreditSMW
To view the full report on Top Cities for Small Business Growth in the U.S., visit http://www.biz2credit.com/