Trade Brooklyn, scheduled for April 2, will feature expanded B2B seminars, exhibits and networking for business owners, professionals and entrepreneurs. Trade Brooklyn seeks to put motivation and business education in focus.
Cardinal Trade Group, Inc. (CTG), the producer of the New York region’s top business events, will bring an all new and larger Trade Brooklyn (Brooklyn’s Business Trade Show) this spring to the heart of Brooklyn at the New York Marriott at Brooklyn Bridge, 333 Adams Street. Trade Brooklyn, the annual business trade show, taking place Wednesday, April 2, 2014, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., has been expanded to meet the explosive business rebirth occurring across the borough and will kick off with a 5 Borough Business Breakfast from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. that will focus on the renaissance and economic rebirth of Brooklyn.
According to Trade Brooklyn organizers, business is “hot” in Brooklyn. This popular business to business trade show will fuel business growth by bringing together motivated business people and companies from Brooklyn and the greater New York metropolitan area. National corporations, local entrepreneurs, non-profits, franchise companies, government agencies, business advocacy groups and the media will all take part in the show. Businesses will showcase new products, services and cost-saving solutions to support expansion and new business development. Over 2,500 key decision makers and business leaders will take advantage of the show offerings.
Trade Brooklyn Seminars
Fifteen top-notch business seminars featuring local and national business experts will provide strategies for business growth, productivity and efficiency. The Trade Brooklyn seminars will be:
- 5 Borough Business Breakfast focusing on the renaissance and economic rebirth of Brooklyn (Separate fee – limited space)
- Brooklyn Leaders Forum – M/WBE Secrets: Best Practices for Winning Contracts presented by Highbrid Media Salon
- CLE Credit Seminar: Social Media and Website Tips for Lawyers presented by Brooklyn Bar
- Social Media Boot Camp: Real Marketing presented by Constant Contact
- Brooklyn Leaders Forum – Marketing presented by Highbrid Media
- Social Media Boot Camp: Online Marketing is No Longer An Option – Your business needs Enhanced Online Visibility, presented by CNG
- Increase Productivity. Creating a ‘Virtual Office’ for Your Small Business, presented by eMazzanti
- Selling to Why: Brain-Based Selling, presented by Sandler Training
- Brooklyn Leaders Forum – Understanding The Affordable Care Act: Lessons and Opportunities for Small, Medium, and Large Businesses, presented by the Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce
- Quiet is the new Loud, presented by Skyline by Unidata
- Social Speed Networking, presented by Swap The Biz Salon
- Social Media Boot Camp: Facebook and Twitter for Business, presented by Daily News Digital
- Social Media Boot Camp: Unlocking the Power of LinkedIn, presented by Corbett Public Relations
- Step into the Global Marketplace: Expand Your Business and Open New Markets Today.
More information about the seminars with their scheduled times are available at http://tradebrooklyn2014.
“Trade Brooklyn will attract a record number of attendees. We will connect like-minded businesspeople and broaden their prospects for success in the marketplace. Moving the show to Marriott means more space for more exhibitors, new and energizing activities and programs as well a better networking environment. These efforts will create opportunities and boost business in Brooklyn and across the region,” said Jonathan Levin, Founder of Trade Brooklyn.
Show admission is free with advance registration; $20 at the door. Kick off Business Networking Breakfast, from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., is $40 (has sold out for the past three years). Early registration for the breakfast is required and advance show registration is strongly recommended. Exhibit Booths start at $1,295.00.