Looking for ways to cash in on lucrative government contracts?
SBA’s 8(a) Business Development Program is designed to help small, disadvantaged businesses compete in the federal marketplace. The 8(a) Program offers executive level business training that helps to keep your small business competitive. Read on to learn about the benefits, the requirements and how to apply.
- Sole-source contracts – up to $4 million for goods and services and $6.5 million for manufacturing
- Specialized business training, marketing assistance, counseling and high-level executive development
- 8(a) businesses can participate in the the Mentor-Protégé Program which helps new 8(a) companies learn the ropes from other experienced businesses.
- Assistance eligibility to obtain access to surplus government property and supplies and SBA-guaranteed loans and bonding
- And more!
- Your business must be qualified as small
- Your business must be majority-owned and controlled by socially and economically disadvantaged individual(s)
- Your business must demonstrate potential for success
- Learn about other requirements!