If you have been thinking about starting a tech-business, your BIG IDEA could win one of two $25,000 Cash Prizes!
This year’s competition, sponsored by Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Central & Northern PA www.cnp.benfranklin.org and the BF Venture Investment Forum, targets the counties located in Central and South Central Pennsylvania. For contest details, a list of the eligible counties, or to apply on-line, visit http://bigidea.benfranklin.org
To date, 1200 people have gone to the contest’s landing page to check out the easy application process. Don’t wait much longer. The deadline for applications is December 9, 2013.
In addition to the (2) grand prizes totaling $50,000, the winners will also receive:
- One-year website hosting offered by Netrepid
- The opportunity to participate in a BF TechCelerator Boot Camp for Startups
- Six months free rent in the BF TechCelerator @ Carlisle (for a winner from that area)
- Assistance from the Innovation Partnership in preparing a proposal to receive a federal research (SBIR) grant
- Access to all Ben Franklin’s business support services at no charge
Ben Franklin Technology Partners CNP, an initiative of the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development and funded by the Ben Franklin Technology Development Authority, provides investment capital and business support services to emerging tech-based companies and small, existing manufacturers for the purpose of creating and retaining jobs in Pennsylvania. www.cnp.benfranklin.org