Bootstrappers Breakfast can help you learn about new ideas for your small business. On the last Thursday of each month, a small group of entrepreneurs meet around a table at Tampa’s Oxford Exchange at 420 West Kennedy Blvd. They compare notes, share lesson learned, and share resources.
Ramesh Sambasivan is excited to foster tech entrepreneurship by facilitating communication to share ideas and resources moderates the roundtable meetings.
The next meeting:
When: 8:30am Thursday October 31, 2013
Where: Oxford Exchange 420 West Kennedy Blvd, Tampa Florida 33606,
Past attendees have said:
- “Experienced and knowledgeable group of people with extremely kind hearts… “
- “This was a great meeting. I walked away with a few action items and several great new contacts. I’m looking forward to the next meeting.”
- “It was a great meeting. People reported back on the positive application of input received from the last meeting. Met some new people who were very interesting and well connected. Members gave valuable insight to issues that my start-up is currently facing based on their personal experiences.”
- “Looking forward to next month’s meeting!”
- “An interesting meet! Especially when we can hear everyone speak! I really liked the round table”
- “Always learning or reaffirming. A good group.”
- “Great group of hardworking entrepreneurs”
- “I received great advice.”
Ramesh Sambasivan co-founded iTradeFair.com, Inc. a software-as-a-service, enhancing enterprise event experiences since 1999. He considers himself a life-long student of business, strategy, and of design as a medium for positive change. He is active in startup circles in Philadelphia and Tampa, co-founded CoderDojo Tampa Bay Area, the free volunteer-run program to help kids learn about coding, and serves on the board of Tampa Hackerspace. He helped launch the Tampa Bay Area Bootstrappers Breakfast in January 2013 and is nurturing its growth to serve the burgeoning startup scene in Tampa.
About Bootstrappers Breakfast
Bootstrappers Breakfast is excited to be a part of the thriving Tampa Bay Area startup scene. Bootstrappers Breakfast with roots in Silicon Valley since 2005 and has since expanded to several locations nationwide. For more information about Bootstrappers Breakfast visit www.bootstrappersbreakfast.com.