The U.S. Small Business Administration provides many programs and services to help you launch your small business. They offer free counseling and information, free mentors through the SCORE program and training events around the country.
Here are five ways they can help you with your small business launch:
1. Financial assistance for new or for an existing business via bank loans they guarantee.
2. Help for socially and economically disadvantaged entrepreneurs through the Minority Enterprise Development Program.
3. Advice and help for women through the Women’s Business Ownership Representatives.
4. Loan programs for small businesses involved in international trade and exporting.
5. Help for Veterans in starting and running a small business.
Visit the www.sba.gov website to learn more.