By Peter Arvai, CEO and Co-founder of Prezi
- Place yourself in the audience’s shoes. Choose the right medium to catch the eye of your audience and pique their interest in your key messages whether that’s using presentations, videos, or just a whiteboard.
- Share ideas. Collaborate with you colleagues and clients. Great ideas can come from everywhere, both from within and outside your company.
- Tell a story. Develop a story for your presentation to follow. Good presentations are more than the sum of their bullet points and your audience will understand your messages better if the follow a logical story.
- Have your presentation on hand, always. Be ready to present on the go and have anytime, anywhere access through your mobile device. Presentations have started to move outside the board room, with more and more presentations taking place everywhere from the golf course to the coffee shop.
- Be bold. Create presentations which not only engage your audience, but stick with them. Think about creating memorable presentations through big reveal moments and unique visuals (images, videos, etc.).