Love animals? Turn your passion into profit. You can start a business taking care of pets or creating a product or service for their needsHere are 25 suggestions to get you started.
1. PET FURNITURE:If you have a knack for making furniture, you can clean up by making fun furniture items for pets with nice padded cushions for their comfort.
2. ANIMAL REGISTRATION & IDENTIFICATION SERVICE: This business photographs pets and create a dossier to help identify them should the pet become lost. The information can be used to help locate the little one as quickly as possible.
3. PET FINDER SERVICE: A lost pet is a crisis. It’s a magical thing when the pet reappears. You can tie in with business number 21 and offer the pet finding service as an adjunct enterprise.
4. BIRD HOUSES:If you have a knack for building things, create custom designed bird houses for outdoor use. They can look like the homeowner’s home, too.
5. PET PICK-UP: This is a more elegant title for a pooper scooper service. You target homeowners as your clients and clean up their yards once or twice a week. You charge by the hour or by the call. Once you establish a nice clientele, consider hiring others to perform the task.