When planning your small business launch, consider the following eight key factors:
1. Do you have the resources to hold out until your business starts making money?
2. Are you willing to leave your current 8 hour a day job to work 24/7?
3. Are you ready to take on tasks that could be dirty and unpleasant?
4. Have you done enough homework to truly know your product or service?
5. Do you have a basic grasp of accounting methods to keep an eye on the books?
6. Can you manage an employee? Do you know how to delegate?
7. Are you a salesman? Can you really sell your product or services to potential buyers?
8. How will you get publicity and generate interest in your new small business?