Community improvement projects. Wellness programs. Welcome packages. Mission trips. These are just some of the creative promotional products uses described in Promotional Products Work 4th Edition, a new e-book from promotional products retailer 4imprint.
The e-book describes 96 different ways organizations are using promotional products to meet their goals and support their causes. The book highlights dozens of customer profiles in idea-filled guide to using logo-emblazoned giveaways, promotional items, corporate apparel and personalized gifts. Customer stories include ideas to:
- build brand awareness
- generate tradeshow buzz
- spread the word
- say thank you
- give incentives
- promote teamwork
- raise funds for a cause
The e-book draws its ideas from surveys conducted with customers who ordered and used promotional products.
“Just when we think we have figured out every possible way an organization can imprinted items to produce results, our customers share new ideas,” says Kevin Lyons-Tarr, CEO, 4imprint. “We hope this e-book inspires others to pay it forward and share their promotional products ideas that work.”
Business, government, education, health care and nonprofit organizations shared a wide range of stories in the survey, including:
- “We use our stress balls as a prize in a friendly pop-quiz competition … to revisit some of the concepts we teach in our workshops. Not only does it make learning fun, but our BigBlueGumball stress balls have been proven to reduce stress within organizations by 70 percent. …or maybe we just made that up. :-)”
– Steve, BigBlueGumball
- “We participate annually in the Clean Sweep where people volunteer to pick up trash and debris on and around the lake. To encourage people to participate, we offered a free reusable shopping bag to anyone that signed up.”
– Kevin, Special Agents Realty
- “We have a karate school that we are trying to save and we needed an item that people would love to use every day … I purchased many bags and as soon as we laid them out, people were touching, looking, and buying these bags.”
– Benny, Sana Seido Karate.
The free e-book is available for download at http://4impr.in/17UcKe1
4imprint is part of 4imprint Group, Plc, a publicly traded company on the London Stock Exchange, serving more than 100,000 businesses with promotional items throughout the United States, Canada, United Kingdom and Ireland. 4imprint offers corporate gifts, personalized gifts, custom t-shirts, promotional pens, travel mugs, tote bags, water bottles, Post-it® Notes, custom calendars, custom shirts and much more. For additional information, visit www.4imprint.com.