Solar Power International has announced the first of its panel of judges for the 2013 Start-Up Alley Challenge, which takes place during Solar Power International in Chicago, October 21-24. This prestigious group of solar and clean energy leaders and investors will review the business proposals of the top 12 Start-Up Alley participants, offering invaluable insight and feedback to these up-and-coming companies.
Welcome to Start-Up Alley Challenge Judges:
- Jigar Shah, CEO, Jigar Shah Consulting
- Raghu Belur, Co-Founder/ Vice President of Products & Strategic Initiatives, Enphase
- David Drescher, VP Wind & Solar, Exelon Generation
SPI plans to announce more judges, as well as the Start-Up Alley participating companies, in the coming weeks.
The deadline to participate in SPI Start-Up Alley has been extended to this Friday, August 30. Full details on the program and application process can be found at http://www.solarpowerinternational.com/conference-program/start-up-alley/
Start-Up Alley benefits include:
- Complimentary presentation space on the SPI Expo Floor
- Personal feedback for business proposals by esteemed judges
- Multiple networking opportunities with potential corporate investors and business leaders
- Special educational sessions geared specifically to start-up companies
- Public recognition through show marketing and on-site signage.