Small business owners have to cut costs and save money during the crucial startup phase. You can get quality work from freelancers in a wide range of categories. Here are 10 resources to check out:
1. oDesk: Business services professional, writers, web developers, designers and graphic artists.
2. Guru.com: There are 17 categories of freelancers from which to choose.
3. People Per Hour: Find top tech talent here.
4. Freelancer: This site says they are the largest and provide freelancers in design, tech, writing, sales, marketing and more.
5. Craigslist: Need some local help? You can find them here.
6. 99designs: This is a logo service, a design service and has website and graphic designers.
7. Amazon Mechanical Turk: You can outsource just about anything here.
8. FlexJobs: Could be a little more expensive than some of the others, but many find they have high-quality listings.
9. Elance: Find freelancers who do programming, marketing, administrative work and creative jobs as well.
10. Get A Coder: Freelance help for your website and web needs.