Opportunities for Women in Federal Contracting
Friday, July 26, 2013 from 08:30am – 12:00pm for ChallengeHER—New Orleans, LA held at Lindy C. Boggs International Conference Center, University of New Orleans. The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP), and American Express OPEN (OPEN) have partnered to host women business owners for this special contracting event. Join the ChallengeHER movement to help empower the success of the Women-Owned Small Business Federal Contract Program!
WOSB federal contractors can have a unique opportunity to:
- Participate in Federal Contracting 101 and WOSB program workshops.
- Get contracting advice and learn about resources in your local community.
- Receive updates on current Procurement Policy and the WOSB Program
- Hear insightful real-life success stories from women business owners.
- Network with peer mentors and other WOSB and Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) firms working in your field. Visit www.neworleanschallengeher-eorg.eventbrite.com to register.
ChallengeHER—New Orleans, LA
Friday, July 26, 2013 from 8:30am – 12:00pm