Plug In to the Global Economy: How Technology Impacts Trade
How does technology impact international trade? And how can it help your small business? This year’s 40th Annual World Trade Day on Thursday, May 16, 2013 gives businesses the chance to ask just that and to discover how recent innovations in technology can facilitate their operations and bolster their bottom line. From supply-chain management to social media marketing and team collaboration, there are a multitude of new technology tools that allow small businesses to do more across the globe than ever before.
Also at this event, look out for:
- An in-room valuable networking opportunity with nearly 500 international business professionals highlighting the value of technology tools for international trade and business;
- Speeches from Michael Dreyer, Chief Information Officer of Visa and Yuri Aguiar, Chief Information Officer of Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide;
- Engage in the day-long techXpo, where companies will demonstrate their tools for your learning and benefit;
- SBA’s Exporter of the Year will be announced to recognize the country’s most outstanding small business exporter;
- SBA’s Export Video Contest Winner, presented in partnership with Visa and the National Export Initiative, will award monetary prizes to five successful small business exporters representing a variety of industries.
To attend or register for the event, go to: www.wtcdenver.org.
Date: May 16, 2013
Time: 8 a.m.- 6:30 p.m.
Location: Infinity Park Event Center, Glendale, Colorado