With more and more smartphone users accessing the Internet to research and purchase products and services, it’s becoming increasingly vital for small businesses to develop a strong mobile web presence.
- AT&T is now selling AT&T Mobile Website Hosting, a new solution targeted at small businesses.
- The solution, allows small businesses to create their own web-site using AT&T’s easy-to-use Do-It-Yourself tool and auto-create a mobile version that is compatible and clearly viewed with smartphones
- The cloud-based service also includes traditional AT&T Website Hosting and email services.
- According to Nielsen, 38 percent of U.S. cell phone owners access the internet from their mobile device. The market research firm predicts that mobile website traffic will increase 40-fold over the next 5 years.
- For small businesses, having a mobile website can be crucial to their success. In fact, Nielsen reports that businesses saw a 13 percent increase in Internet traffic when they added a mobile website.
- To view a brief video of the service, click on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiPw8CE3Qhs